S.I. Leadership Award 2019-20: Call for Applications
Yunus Social Business Centre@CUHK has introduced the S.I. Leadership Award for competition by the CUHK students and alumni who are interested in social innovation. Through training, mentorship and competition, this award scheme encourages participants to advance existing services or products to meet social needs. Participants will gain more in-depth knowledge of the underprivileged and adopt people-oriented approach to address social challenges. The S.I. Leadership Award of 2019-20 is now open for application. Details are as follows:
- Each team must consist of 2 to 10 participants, at least half of which are CUHK students or alumni.
- Participants are not allowed to join more than one team.
- The project has never received CUSE Fund under the Social Enterprise Startup Scheme of this Centre.
- The project is not allowed to apply for I. Leadership Award and CUSE Fund simultaneously.
January 2020 : Interview
January – May 2020 : S.I. Leadership Workshop Series (II)
Early-June 2020 : Submission of operation plan (Exact date to be announced during the period of interviews)
Mid-June 2020 : Presentation (Exact date to be announced during the period of interviews)
To provide solutions to poverty issues by leveraging social innovation (for-profit or non-profit)
- Execution/ implementation
- Social innovation
- Team Integration
- A maximum of HK$160,000 as seed money
- Overseas exchange and continuous training opportunities
Please click here to fill out and submit online application form
11:59 pm of 13 January 2020
If there is any enquiry, please call us at 3943 3229 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.