Local (S.I. Leadership Workshop)
Local trainings will be organized for students in improving social business ideas and learning the best practices in Hong Kong.
Regional trainings will include social business practitioners and young graduates as participants from South East Asia. The students can expand their horizons and include global experiences in their design and implementation of poverty eradication schemes.
Contents of training
- Basic theories on poverty and analysis of the cause of poverty;
- Analysis of common poverty alleviation strategies;
- Project design and proposal writing;
- Basic management skills, theory and practice of social business (operation in accordance to SB standards);
- Sustainability, social impact and poverty alleviation effectiveness assessment, project evaluation.